Bybit was started in 2018 and says it is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency options exchange that is growing quickly. A group of business experts with experience in financial services and the FX market created the company. Bybit is registered in the British Virgin Islands and has its headquarters there. Read a complete Bybit review, and you’ll see that not all things are as good as they appear. We’re going to expose a scammer.
Bybit Review – How safe is to invest here?
The broker got a warning from many regulatory bodies like Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom), Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (German), Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (Spain), and Autorité des Marchés Financiers (France).
Negative Signs of Bybit
- There are a finite number of trading pairings.
- Lack of regulation
- American citizens are prohibited from trading.
- Statistics on trading volume cannot be authenticated in order to evaluate their validity.
Deposit and Withdrawal Method
The choices for making Bybit Payments or Deposits into their accounts include Visa, Mastercard, Electronic Money Transfer or Wire Transfer, and Bill Payment. To support payments using fiat currency, Bybit collaborates with Banxa, Xanpool, MoonPay, and Mercury. Users of the mobile app can click “Deposit” under the “Assets” tab in the bottom right corner.
Bybit has a global, round-the-clock customer service team that can be reached by phone or through the live chat feature to address any questions or problems. English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese are the available languages here.
How to keep yourself safe from scam brokers?
- Do good research about the broker. Go through reviews and pick a broker with positive reviews. A conventional web search can give experiences into whether negative remarks could simply be a disappointed broker or something more serious.
- Ensure the reviews do not contain anything negative about the broker’s withdrawal process.
- If you are happy with your examination on a specific broker, then trade for a while first, and afterward attempt to make a withdrawal.
- If you face some issues, discuss them with your broker. If it doesn’t go well, file a complaint and share your experience online with everyone.
Is Bybit broker Legit or a scam: Conclusion
It is clear from the Bybit review that this broker is not right for trading. We unequivocally encourage all traders and investors to keep away from Bybit and similar brokers. If you really want to trade online, find a broker who is regulated and has trusted and positive reviews.
Scammed by Bybit? Scam Helpers can help
If you are a victim of the Bybit scam, or other scams like the forex scam, cryptocurrency scam, binary scam, etc., file a complaint here to get your funds back. Scam Helpers can process your complaint and help you in fund recovery. We should begin and determine the matter before the harm is considerably greater. Your one step can save you and other people from being cheated by such brokers.
Visit our Facebook Page
Visit our Twitter account
Read the comprehensive list of Scam brokers here