Mercatox Review by Scam Helpers Team
Scam Helpers Team which has done a lot of work in researching for Mercatox Review, advises investors not to invest in Mercatox, as it is suspected to be a potential scam broker. Read a complete Mercatox review, and you’ll see that not all things are as good as they appear. We’re going to expose a scammer.
Address: Marshall Islands
Warning: British Columbia Securities Commission (Canada)
The lack of information about Mercatox address and regulations makes them suspicious. At first sight, the website looks good but after much research, we find that Mercatox is an offshore and unregulated broker for trading.
Risk is an integral part of every type of trading. A genuine investment provides the broker with an excellent opportunity to earn a profit if they make the right decisions. We have done profound exploration, looked at various brokers and trading conditions, and prepared a comprehensive list of scam brokers 2022 to aid your decision-making.
We include the name of Mercatox here because it is not a legit broker. For fledgling brokers or clueless clients, Mercatox.com will appear as a genuine investment opportunity for unsuspecting users and novice traders.
In any case, we are here to expose this broker and share with you the reason for presenting this Mercatox review.
Mercatox Review – What Is It?
The Mercatox is a potential scam that has been circulating online for a few years now. The Mercatox scam is a great example of how not to invest in the cryptocurrency market. First of all, there’s no guarantee that this investment will even work. There is a chance that they may just be trying to take your money without delivering on their promises. So if you’re thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies, avoid the Mercatox scam.
Warning signs of Mercatox broker
After taking a look at their website, we found numerous warnings that should be enough for you not to invest in them. Some of the reasons why Mercatox is listed in the list of Scam Brokers 2022
Mercatox Review: Regulation Status
Being an unregulated firm is the worst thing, and it makes you an exploitative cheat. Mercatox is a scam, and your money is at risk.
By investing your money in an unregulated and unlicensed broker, you are indirectly putting your funds in danger. For that reason, we ask our readers to invest with brokers who have licenses from authorities like FCA, ASIC, FMA, etc. Authorized brokers are covered by many prerequisites, and a large number of them apply anti-fraud practices. As such, they are the specific inverse of what these brokers and others like them represent.
Mercatox Withdrawal Problems
If you have already invested your money with Mercatox, you should immediately ask for a withdrawal as your money is not safe with an unregulated broker.
With Mercatox.com, if you ask for a withdrawal, they will postpone the process by giving some reasons for a long time so you can find no alternative to file a complaint.
Commitments of Ensured Benefits
Any moneymaking promises in the financial market come with a risk. Some brokers will attempt to let you know that their financier can assist you with turning ensured benefits when you utilize their platform.
If you get attracted by such brokers, there’s a chance of getting scammed by them.
Mercatox Review – How Does it Work?
Mercatox is a cryptocurrency trading platform that consolidates automated trading and distributes sharing based on smart agreements. Read this Mercatox review to know if Mercatox is legit or a scam.
Mercatox Reviews – Pros & Cons of Using This Service
• Mercatox provides various e-wallets.
• Mercatox provides various order types.
• Mercatox supports an extensive span of cryptocurrency.
• Mercatox is not regulated.
• Mercatox provides limited information about its functionalities.
• There is no option for bank transfer.
How to keep yourself safe from scam brokers?
- Do good research about the broker. Go through reviews and pick a broker with positive reviews. A conventional web search can give experiences into whether negative remarks could simply be a disappointed broker or something more serious.
- Ensure the reviews do not contain anything negative about the broker’s withdrawal process.
- If you are happy with your examination on a specific broker, then trade for a while first, and afterward attempt to make a withdrawal.
- If you face some issues, discuss them with your broker. If it doesn’t go well, file a complaint and share your experience online with everyone.
Is Mercatox Legit or scam: Final Thoughts
It is clear from the Mercatox review that this broker is not right for trading. We unequivocally encourage all traders and investors to keep away from Mercatox.com and similar brokers. If you really want to trade online, find a broker who is regulated and has trusted and positive reviews.
Also, if you are a victim of the Mercatox scam, or other scams like the forex scam, cryptocurrency scam, binary scam, etc., file a complaint here to get your funds back. Scam Helpers can process your complaint and help you in fund recovery. We should begin and determine the matter before the harm is considerably greater. Your one step can save you and other people from being cheated by such brokers.
Visit our Facebook Page
Visit our Twitter account
Read the comprehensive list of Scam brokers here
Some latest Reviews on Mercatox from real users
- Mercatox is a fraudulent company. Do not put any money in there under any circumstances. There are scammers out there who will take your money anyway, even if you don’t commit any crimes.33 words / 155 characters
- I have been a victim of Mercatox. I have applied for a withdrawal, but 0.65 was deducted before I received anything. No money has ever been transferred to my wallet. When I tried to resolve the issue, I was always referred to different services. Mercatox seems to have no interest in my money, which is also gone. Stay away from these scammers!62 words / 283 characters
- It is difficult to believe that Mercatox is still in operation. They have been defrauding customers for years. They delay payments, and owe people money. I tried to withdraw my money initially 0.65 and then another 1.2, but the money was debited from my account, nothing came to my wallet. I have been trying to solve the problem for months, but I keep being directed to different services. It looks like no one cares about the money at MercatoX, which is gone. Don’t fall for these scammers!