Read a complete NovaTechFX review, and you’ll see that not all things are as good as they appear. We’re going to expose a NovaTechFX scam.
Website – https://novatechfx.com/
Address – Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, PO Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, GE VC0120, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Warned By – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Scam Helpers
Read the NovaTechFX review and know why we put this broker on the list of scam brokers.
NovaTech FX Review: Introduction
There are three parent companies of NovaTechFX. They are NovaTech Advisors LLC, NovaTech LTD, and NovaTrading OÜ. It is incorporated as a business company with company no. 25614 BC 2019 at Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Read the NovaTechFX review 2022 to know more about the company and how it works. The official address is Suite PO Box 1510, 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont Kingstown, GE VC0120, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Please note: this official address is the address of many scams and shell companies. The phone number is 1-904-944-6682 and the email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org. The domain creation date is June 17, 2019.
NovaTechFX Review: administration
The administrative people of the company are The Reverend Cynthia Petion, who is the CEO; Eddy Petion, who is the COO; and Ricardo Roy, Sr., who is the CTO. From different sources, we have found that all of these were running a scam company previously called AWS Mining Company.
NovaTech FX Review: plans
NovaTechFX has three broad category plans. PAMM (managed accounts), Affiliate (MLM), and Trade-On-Your-Own (trading account).
Anyone can join in three different ways. They can become a customer of the company by purchasing any package, become an affiliate, or trade on your own. In short, the company is into three business verticals. Let us briefly discuss what it means.
Purchase any package
After doing a Novatechfx.com login, you will see that the packages or plans are Builders (costing $99 to $499), Bronze (costing $500 to $2499), Silver (costing $2500 to $4999), Gold (costing $5000 to $9999), Platinum (costing $10000 to $24999), VIP (costing $25000 to $99999), and President (costing $100000 +).
Become an affiliate (MLM)
You can start earning and take advantage of the business opportunity by joining the affiliate plan. It has a low subscription fee of $49.99. It is selling memberships related to forex and crypto trading. You have to only bring clients to the company and earn bonuses. There is a direct referral bonus (from $10 to $5000), an indirect referral bonus (commission from 0.5% to 5%), a fast track bonus (affiliates who join three new people within 45 days of registration), a matching bonus (commission from 0.25% to 5%), residual income (from 5% to 0.25%), a rank achievement bonus (bonus income from $100 to $100,000), and profit sharing (2% to 5%).
Trade on your own
NovaTechFX offers a trading platform (MT5) for forex and cryptocurrency (NovaTechFXcrypto) trading through its high-tech and cutting-edge technology. You can trade on your own. On digging deeper, we came to know that trading is only on paper. No actual trading takes place. They offer a trading bot for trading.
Why not open an account with NovaTechFX?
- It is supposed to be registered in a low-profile country where registration legalities are at the bare minimum. Is NovaTech legit or is Novatech registered with the sec? No, it is not registered with the SEC, though most of its traffic is from the USA and Canada.
- The company is not transparent. There are many NovaTech complaints.
- There are too many users who file NovaTech complaints on review websites and the company also got negative NovaTech customer reviews.
- A NovaTech pyramid scheme or MLM scheme is a Ponzi one. No sooner will new recruitment dry up, so will your payments and bonuses stop coming.
- Promoters were involved in a scam company namely AWS Mining (Automated Web Services).
- The Ponzi scheme can collapse anytime. Very high and unbelievable ROI.
- There is no proof of trading taking place.
- There is a petition by nearly 2000 people who demand an investigation against the founder of the company.
- No social media presence like the NovaTechFX YouTube channel, NovaTechFX Facebook page, NovaTechFX Reddit account, etc.
Is NovaTech Legit? Conclusion
No, NovaTech is not a legit broker. Do not worry if you have lost money to scammers or fraudsters. We, Scam Helpers, are there to help you recover your lost funds. We take time-sensitive action and work with advanced tools and techniques.
If you search for NovaTech on the web, you will find many negative Novatech reviews. After going through this NovatechFX review 2022, we are sure you will not invest with this broker and avoid getting scammed.
Also, if you are a victim of the NovaTech FX stock, or forex scam, cryptocurrency scam, binary scam, bitcoin scam, or any other scam, contact us immediately.
We hope this NovaTech FX review helped you. If you feel you are scammed – Report a complaint here
Also, to read more about NovaTechFX news and other scam news, keep visiting our Facebook Page