Optavia is suspected to be a scam broker. If you are scammed or planning to invest , read this Optavia Review.
Optavia Review – How safe is to invest here?
Address: 100 International Drive, 18th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202 1.888 OPTAVIA
Warning: Not recommended by review website like Scam Helpers
Optavia MLM is a weight loss program that uses the multi-level marketing business model to “promote and sell its suitable and easy-to-use meal replacement products via its extensive network of Independent Health Coaches.”
It’s one of several systems for generating money online that either focuses on selling the company’s items or on finding new distributors to join the business so they can sell products or purchase them at a discount. Read this complete Optavia review to know why we add Optavia to our scam brokers list.
About Optavia company
The company was founded in 2002 and is owned by Medifast, a company well-known for selling weight loss and health-related products. The website can be found at https://www.optavia.com/, and it is located at 100 International Drive, 18th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202 1.888 OPTAVIA. In addition, they provide an email address at [email protected]. On their website, Optavia does not mention any details of the company’s owners or executives.
The business does have an “about us” section on its website, but rather than offering corporate details, it serves as a sales pitch.
Optavia sells a variety of “plans” that aim to achieve ideal weight and health. A key component of the Optimal Weight 5&1 approach is “eating six small meals every day.” The Optimal Weight 5&1 Plan puts your body into a state where it burns fat in a gentle but effective way while keeping your lean muscle mass.
You have the option to become a coach with Optavia. You purchase their “health coach business kit” when you sign up as a coach, and it will help you get started selling Optavia products like meal replacements and/or smoothies.
Optavia diet plans
Three meal options are provided by Optavia:
- Ideal 5-and-1 Weight Loss Program (five fuelings and one lean-and-green meal a day)
- Strategy for Optimum Weight, 4-and-2-and-1 (four fuelings, two lean-and-green meals, and one snack a day)
- 3-and-3 Optimum Health Plan (three fuelings and three lean-and-green meals a day)
- You’ll have to pay for the diet plan and the ingredients for lean-and-green meals at the grocery shop.
- Meals with few calories can inhibit metabolism and make you feel quite tired.
- Poor customer service, ongoing billing concerns, unanticipated weight increase after the program, and feeling bloated and ill are the most frequent complaints about Optavia on Better Business Bureau.
- Anyone can join the company; there are no requirements for knowledge or experience, which is a very poor thing.
- The MLM company’s huge earnings are too difficult. since hiring new employees is a challenging process.
- Health coaches are not medical professionals. They alone are qualified to provide medical advice. They are mostly concerned with expanding their business and producing sales.
- The weight loss products from Optavia are highly pricey.
Is it safe for everyone?
Although Optavia has assisted in weight loss, not everyone should use it. Any diet plan may have disastrous side effects, such as yo-yo dieting or the onset of disordered eating. Before beginning Optavia or any other weight loss regimen, seek medical advice.
Optavia Review Conclusion
Overall, we do not advise joining the Optavia MLM program because the MLM structure makes it less likely that you would be successful. We already know that MLM has a 0.4% success rate and that creating a strong network takes thousands of days.
Additionally, Optavia struggles with scalability. There are only so many hours in the day, and there are only so many people you can pitch yourself to.
If you believe that you are a victim of the Optavia scam or any other scam, you can file a complaint against the scam broker on the Scam Helpers site. We can provide a free consultation during the fund recovery process.
Visit our Facebook Page
Visit our Twitter account
Read the comprehensive list of Scam brokers here