Trade Coin Club is nothing more than a manipulative Ponzi scheme, even though it initially appears to be a reliable investment option. claims that this program, a membership club, was developed to revolutionize the way that digital coins are invested. The claim that only a select few people have access to the $1 billion cryptocurrency market is at best blatantly false, but it serves the entire deceptive goal of this Bitcoin club. They exist to give investors like you the chance to make “automatic gains… with little to no trading experience!”. Read a complete Trade Coin Club review, and you’ll see that not all things are as good as they appear. 


Address: NA

Warning: Securities and Exchange Commission (United States of America)

Regulated? Unregulated 

Domain Age Information of Trade Coin Club

Domain Name
Date Registered August 03, 2016
Domain Age 6 years, 8 months, 11 days, 11 hours, 4 minutes, 7 seconds

Is Trade Coin Club legit or a scam?

The Trade Coin Club website has no information about the company’s owners or managers. In actuality, the Trade Coin Club website was nothing more than a stand-in for the company’s logo at the time of publication.

On August 2, 2016, a private registration for the domain name “” for the Trade Coin Club website was made. But the website is currently not in use or suspended. The company offers three membership levels, each of which will yield a unique daily profit. 

The company won’t pay you anything and doesn’t exchange cryptocurrencies on the market. In reality, they are merely operating one massive Ponzi scheme to pay out previous investors.

Trade Coin Club Investments Plan

For those looking for ways to make money using cryptocurrencies, the Trade Coin Club website has been created.

As they have created a unique software program that can carry out several profitable transactions for them, the corporation promises that everyone who joins them will make daily earnings. Relying on the membership package you select, your daily ROI could range from 0.3% to 0.45%.

However, as was already said, the business is nothing more than a giant fraud, and any claims that you would make six figures working here are a total fabrication. Initially, the company will pay you, but this is a ruse to draw you in. They would cease paying you money and even ignore your emails and chats once you had fallen for their falsehoods.

Refund Policy

Trade Coin Club contributes 45% of the membership value to operations and administrative costs when a Trade Coin Club Member applies, enrolls, and purchases a package, and uses the remaining 55% to trade cryptocurrencies on third-party exchanges. All memberships are refundable up to 50%, and members who elect to terminate their memberships must return all commissions earned up to the date of revocation.


We believe that Trade Coin Club operates a Ponzi scheme under the guise of bitcoin trading software. They offer daily returns on an investment that receives no other revenue than capital from new investors. This company’s owners have a history of endorsing fraud. They offer a recruiting program that pays a commission eight levels deep to increase the number of participants in this Ponzi scheme. They close your account if you say something negative about them or sign up with another Bitcoin company. 

If you are a victim of a Trade Coin Club scam or any other scam then file a complaint against a scam broker. Fill out a complaint form on our website and get a free consultation from our experts.

Also, read IKICI review to know about similar scams.

More about Scams

Forex Trading Scams

Facebook Scams

Investment Scams

Visit our Facebook Page

Visit our Twitter account

Read the comprehensive list of Scam brokers here


The information on this website is for general purposes only and not a professional advice. We do our best to ensure accuracy but cannot guarantee it. Website visiors should seek professional advice before making any decision. We are not liable for errors or actions taken based on the information we have provided. Referrals to third parties may result in compensation as an affiliate.