Details of Wintersnow Limited
Website – https:// fx-wings.com, https://www.wintersnowfx.com, www.wintersnowfx.com, https://www.wintersnowforex.com/, wintersnowfx.com
Address – Hong Kong
Warned By – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Scam Helpers
Read Wintersnow Limited review and know why we put this broker on the list of scam brokers.
Wintersnow Limited Review: Introduction
Wintersnow Limited is based in Hong Kong, China. Its address is Tower A, 9/F, Unit 917B, No. 14, New Mandarin Plaza, Science Museum Road, Hong Kong, China, 999077. Read our Wintersnow Limited forex review below, and decide whether you should invest with this broker or not. Scam Helpers believes that you should not invest with this broker.
Wintersnow Limited has four websites associated with it, namely https:// fx-wings.com, https://www.wintersnowfx.com, www.wintersnowfx.com, https://www.wintersnowforex.com/, and. None of these four websites are working, and it seems they have closed their operations.
In terms of upholding laws and regulations, Wintersnow Limited has let us down. It has been established that this broker is not subject to the jurisdiction of any regulatory body. WikiFX has given it a regulatory status of “No License”.
Wintersnow Limited Review: Regulation
Winter snow Limited is not regulated by Hong Kong regulatory authority, the SFC (Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission). Furthermore, we found that Wintersnow Limited is not among the licensed and regulated forex brokers. Enquire for yourself at email@example.com. Being located and headquartered in Hong Kong, it is not permitted and authorized to provide financial services to the local public of Hong Kong. On one of its pages, the website claims that it is regulated by the USA regulator. On checking, this is not true. Always read the cryptocurrency list and forex scam list before trading.
Scam Helpers; wish to suggest you open an account only with a regulated and authorized broker. At least you can be compensated, in case the broker vanishes, goes bankrupt, or is insolvent. Be alert and cautious, as many unauthorized brokers misuse the license number provided to genuine brokers. Also, note that the broker should not be licensed by low-profile regulating authorities. It should be from high-profile regulators like the FCA, ASIC, SEC, CFTC, CySEC, CONSOB, BaFin, AMF, CNMV, etc.
Wintersnow Limited Review: Contact
The phone number of Wintersnow Limited is +852 693 1603. It has three email IDs that you can contact, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter snow Limited Trading Platform
Winter snow Limited offers MetaTrader5 as the trading platform for traders. This software is offered by many well-known legal brokers. It is one of the versatile software packages used by many brokerage houses. It offers multi-asset class trading. One can rent or buy trading robots and specific technical indicators, and charts from the developer. Any broker can offer its clients a subscription to trade signals on this platform.
Brokers can also rent virtual hosting on MT4 or MT5 servers for a fee. This feature is mostly exploited and misused by scam brokers. For price analysis and charts, this software offers superior tools. One has 21 timeframes and can open up to 100 charts at a time, which are available for analyzing even minor price movements.
Wintersnow Limited Review: Deposits and Withdrawals
The minimum deposit amount is not mentioned anywhere on Wintersnow Limited’s website. Like most fraudulent or scam sites, Wintersnow forex broker also urges its clients to fund their accounts only through cryptocurrency. As everyone knows, cryptocurrency payments are anonymous, non-traceable, and non-refundable.
As with every scam and fraud broker, withdrawal of your profits through trading or capital invested is virtually impossible for a common investor or trader.
Why not trade with Winternow Limited?
- Though based in Hong Kong, it claims to operate from the USA. It is an unauthorized and unregulated broker.
- On its website, the broker falsely claims to be regulated in several jurisdictions.
- On its website, trading conditions, no payment conditions, or fees are mentioned.
- As stipulated in conditions withdrawal of bonuses requires a very high trading volume. An impractical and impossible target to achieve.
- Two more fake websites are operated by this scammer: Bohua Technology Ltd and BoloniCreatet FX.
What steps you should take if you are scammed by Winternow Limited?
- When you request a withdrawal, there is a possibility they will not return anything. But there are other options to get your money back.
- Keep all your correspondence and communications with Wintersnow as evidence that you have been demanding your money from the broker. Communications, like SMSs, emails, and correspondence like bills, tax invoices, etc.
- We, at Scam Helpers, will try to get your funds back from scammers, if not fully, then partially at least. Through our reviews and other online forums, we will alert and expose this company to other investors and traders.
- Do fill free consultation online form on our website and we will contact you.
It is clear from the Wintersnow Limited review that this broker is involved in scam activities. If you are a victim of the Wintersnow Limited scam, or forex scam, cryptocurrency scam, binary scam, bitcoin scam, or any other scam, contact us immediately.
We hope this Wintersnow Limited Review helped you. If you feel you are scammed – Report a complaint here
Also, visit our Facebook Page
Please comment for wintersnow limited owner, wintersnow trading, wintersnow mt5, gam holdings only