Website – https://www.bkyhyoltd.com/
Address – 212 Avenue Drive Glasgow Scotland G40 2NS
Warned By – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Scam Helpers
Read Bkyhyo review and know why we put this broker on the list of scam brokers.
Bkyhyo is a brand of Bkyhyo Ltd with its registered office at 212 Millroad Drive, Glasgow, Scotland, G40 2NS, U.K. It is an active private limited company that is into financial intermediation, which is not classified elsewhere. It claims to be registered in the UK (company number SC694231) and incorporated in 2021. It also claims to be registered in the USA (NFA license number 0539341). The physical location of the USA is not disclosed. The company is working in collusion with other scam companies, namely Locus Market International Ltd. (locusmarkets.com/En) and DingHui International Limited. (dinghuideal.com). To know more, read the Bkyhyo Review.
The company has two websites, namely https://bkyhyo.com/ and https://www.bkyhyoltd.com/. The domain was supposed to be formed on July 17th, 2022 and has a very low trust score. The website does not have metadata and hence does not have an online presence. The website is poorly designed. Their email is email@example.com but they have no contact number.
Bkyhyo Review: Regulation
The company claims to be licensed and regulated by the regulating authorities. But digging deep into the matter, it is found that Bkyhyo is neither regulated nor licensed by FCA (UK) nor the NFA (USA). The forex broker, Bkyhyo, cannot conduct financial services in both of the above-mentioned countries. Bkyhyo is intentionally and simply misleading the customers and is indirectly creating a false sense of security. Your funds are not secured and you should do a detailed investigation before opening an account. The brand and website are nothing but scamming sites.
Bkyhyo Review: Trading Platform
Bkyhyo offers its clients MetaTrader5 software to work with. Platform choice is very good as it is packed with advanced features like excellent charting, technical analysis tools, automated trading, expert advisors, built-in email services, and many more features.
Bkyhyo Review: Spread and Leverage
In its demo account, the spreads are 0.1 pips on major currency pairs (EUR/USD). The leverage offered is 1: 1000, which is too high and highly risky. Regulators have capped the leverage ratio at 1:100 or 1:200, which is decent leverage.
Bkyhyo Review: Deposit
Nowhere on the website has the broker mentioned anything about the deposit amount. For a standard forex broker, the amount of deposit is usually $250 for the basic account.
There is also no mention of deposit methods that BkyhyoLtd. accepts, like bank wire, debit or credit cards, e-wallets, or cryptocurrency.
How to avoid a forex scam?
- Check for the broker’s license and regulatory status.
- Don’t trust promises of guaranteed returns (profits) by brokers.
- Use software (trading platform) only from trusted providers like MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, Quik, Libertex, Transaq, Rox, or CQG.
- Do not disclose your credit/debit card number or any other bank information.
- Do not talk to unknown people on the phone about investments.
- Most likely, it may not be a broker or company but rather an individual player.
- Do not risk your capital if the leverage offered is too high.
- Read reviews and check for blacklisted brokers before investing (opening an account).
Scammed by Bkyhyo Limited?
- If, for any reason, you have been scammed by Bkyhyo Limited, who promised you high profits (gain), told you there is hardly any risk, or have used any unprofessional practices, do get in touch with Scam Helpers. We will help you recover your funds.
- We also recover funds from crypto trading scams, investment scams, fund recovery scams, etc.
- We are registered with Companies House in the U.K. and our company’s number is 14397610.
- Do remember to fill out a small free consultation form on our website.
It is clear from the Bkyhyo review that this broker is involved in scam activities. If you are a victim of the Bkyhyo scam, or forex scam, cryptocurrency scam, binary scam, bitcoin scam, or any other scam, contact us immediately.
We hope this Bkyhyo review helped you. If you feel you are scammed – Report a complaint here
Also, visit our Facebook Page